Sunday, January 2, 2011

Sunday Postcard Art

  Well its a new year! "Happy New Year everyone!" With the New Year comes some resolutions, one of mine for this year is to network a little more. I need to see what other artists are doing and where I fit in. 
 An artist friend that I follow displays her work on a site called "Sunday post Card Art". Every week there is a new theme and you have a week to create a 4X6 Post card for it. Yea! this gives me the opportunity to get some feedback!!!! The theme for this weeks card is "Celestial" (Sun, moon, stars, etc....) This is the card I am submitting. Looking forward to the next week!

8 comments:

  1. Very lovely card Victoria! Welcome to Sunday Postcard Art - I look forward to seeing more of your work. I took a quick look at some of your other goodies and especially enjoyed your domino ornaments and embellished glass ornaments - all very lovely!

    Cindy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favortie this week! SO wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my first time here. I just love all the details. Your card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an absolutely fabulous postcard!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your art is fantastic, Victoria! What a wonderful Blog you have! I will be back for frequent visits for inspiration! WOW!
    Best to you
    Hugs
    MARTINA xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd like to thank all of you for the wonderful comments on my art. My hope for joining "SPA" is see what other artists are doing and perhaps learn from them. Happy New Year to all of you!

    ReplyDelete