Sunday, November 27, 2011

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

Front
Well it's that time of the year again! The most wonderful time of the year! Thanksgiving 2011 is in the history books. Black Friday is done and over. I avoided it completely and put up all my Christmas decorations. Now I have some time to create. Finally!!!

Back
Chip board puzzle pieces are the ornament of choice this year. Lots and lots of detail!

Time consuming but so much fun to do! I love these projects because they are all so different. One of a kind!:)
Happy Holidays!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Oh, these are simply wonderful! Like jewellery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful and yes I agree I love this time of the year xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Victoria, this pieces are just brilliant, fantastic, totally awesome, wow, what more can I say. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pieces are just wonderful. I love what you do!!!

    ReplyDelete