Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Gothic Arch E. A. Poe

This fall I joined in on a couple of ATC swaps. The group I belong to is a Vintage Photo Image ATC group on yahoo, we have a lot of  really talented artists there, who all share alot of  the same interests. I just love this group!!!! The first swap is a Gothic Arch with an Edgar Allen Poe theme, here I have three of the completed ones.
 
 
 
 
 
 
While working on these, Thom and I have other projects for our 2012 Halloween display! This year we have decieded to build a few of our own props! FUN!!!!!!
Here is what we came up with so far! hard to say what will be next!!!!!!!!
 
 
 
 
His Name is Mr. Grimm, the idea came from a halloween website!
He was alot of work, but alot of fun too! I will be posting more Halloween Fun photos soon!
 
 

5 comments:

  1. First your ATCs are outstanding. I love them. MR. GRIMM I love love him! His is wonderful! What is he made from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicki I like your ATC... plus the Holloween pieces are super!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, those are some Halloween props! I guess you won't get many kids at your house! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. victoria,
    I have been looking through the winter issue of art journaling 2012 and have fallen in love with your art. I love your 3 dimensional journaling and can't wait to try it myself. Your blog looks great but I was wondering if you have a gallery somewhere that I can drool over more of your art.
    thanks,
    aleta

    ReplyDelete