Sunday, March 17, 2013

Sooooo! Ready For Spring!

I am so ready for this winter to be done!
I've not been up to par for the last four months now. A cold that left me with a cough that will not go away. Not to mention the "rotator cuff tear" that has been making it hard to do much of anything, like sleep so I can stop coughing long enough to get better. Surgery is scheduled on my shoulder for the 26th of this month. Hopefully things will start looking up after that. In the mean time here is a spring postcard I've been working on. Looking forward to better and warmer days!
 
 

9 comments:

  1. A stunning card, I love the depth you manage to create in your collage work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card! I'm thinking spring too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your art is always so delightful !!!
    I hope you feel better soon and I wish you well with the surgery.
    Hugs ann xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! Love the shadows and the 3D effect. Hope you get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thinking of you Victoria and hoping your surgery goes well. I agree with you, I am also sooo very ready for Spring! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome. That's so stunning. Love all the textures and the colours are amazing. Hope your surgery went well if you had it and that you're not in any pain.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning, love your choice of colors and wonderful elements. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so sorry to hear you've been under the weather and I HATE that stupid cough that won't go away after a bad cold! AND, not to mention you are dealing with a torn rotator cuff. Here's hoping you a speedy recovery after surgery and that you get rid of the cough so you can sleep. Your card is absolutely gorgeous as always. I just love your work!
    Terri :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful! I'm sorry to hear about your health problems.

    ReplyDelete