Saturday, May 18, 2013

Lots of Ideas!

Sometimes when inspiration hits, you just got to go with it. For a long time now I've worked on a few pieces that were prepped and ready for detail work, things that I could put finishing touches on without too much difficulty. When I saw the image of the young lady in the paper hat, she looked like she lots of ideas, just waiting to happen!!!
 
 
This is another mixed media piece on illustration board, again, it's a small piece only 4x6. I used an old watch face, the metal gears and light bulb are from Tim Holtz. The Eye and the key are just random charms from my stash of treasures.
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. This is fantastic! I so enjoy your artwork!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful piece Victoria. It's the sort of art you can look at over and over and still get enjoyment from it. Thanks for sharing. Karen.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing piece of art, Victoria! So beautiful and perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning...just like all your stuff is.

    ReplyDelete