Wednesday, August 28, 2013

How I Spent my Summer Vacation!

Hi Everyone! We're back from a wonderful 8 days at Lake Gogebic in Michigan's upper peninsula. We camped in one of the prime sites! I think people would pay big bucks for my room with this view!!!!!!!!
 


While we were there I had lots of time to work on what I love to do best!!!!!!
Here are some of my finished pieces!
 
6x6 mixed media on canvas
 
 
4x6 mixed media on illustration board
 
4x6 mixed media on illustration board
 
Thanks for looking! Hope all of you enjoy the end of Summer!
Now it's back to school and back to reality!
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Victoria. Those are awesome. Jeez, I wish I could produce something like that. Totally fabulous, all 3 of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you are making ! it's really fantastic,
    thank you for your comment on my blog, and yes, it's all I just stick the fabric on "fabric reinforcement" in order to sew with the machine
    I put your blog in my favorites
    amitiƩs de France

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO beautful Victoria! I love your work so much!

    ReplyDelete